Before we head to the main topic of discussion about popular luxury brands in India, let us get to know these brands a little more. What are luxury brands? Why are they so expensive? How do these luxury cars stand any differently than ordinary regular cars? We will be analyzing each and every aspect of these luxury car brands so that we can answer all these questions in detail and depth.
In a layman’s language, we say that luxury car brands are the most expensive car brands in the world that classify themselves as status symbols. But everything is priced at its own worth so it is quite obvious that luxury car brands have a worth of their own in order to be priced so high in the markets. These luxury cars stand superior to any other economic cars in terms of providing more durable and advanced technology vehicles. These cars are superior in design, engine, quality of raw materials used, perfect finishing, and many other aspects.
Luxury brands are more expensive than economic cars because they have many new-age technologies pre-installed in them that are totally worth the price. This technology makes your vehicle stand out among all other products in the market. Besides, the build of the car, its appearance, and its body as a whole are manufactured in a different way that cannot be compared to the ordinary.
What makes a brand luxury Car brand?
You cannot just stand and declare any car brand as a luxury car brand just because it is expensive. That tag and that status come at a heavy price. Any model of a car has to pass a checklist of several requirements that are needed in any luxury car. Only then that car or that brand is classified under the luxury brand title.
Let us see what are the basic requirements that any brand has to fulfill before achieving the status of a luxury car brand.
Luxury cars are required to have a bold and more accentuated design and exterior so that the buyers can be easily convinced that the price of the car is completely worth the extravagance. These luxury cars with their superior designs and looks stand out on the roads in comparison to any other ordinary economical car.
Quality of the ride –
It is mandatory that luxury cars should be engineered in such a way that they can offer a smooth ride without any jerks and sudden shocks. These luxury drives are also quieter in comparison to the economic cars as the manufacturers focus more on the suspension component of the car so that the passenger can have a peaceful drive without major disturbances.
- Superior engine quality – The engine of any luxury brand car is superior in the sense that it provides more power to the vehicle so that we can enjoy a nice, hassle-free, fast, and ferocious drive on the roads. Besides, higher power supply, the engines of luxury cars also provide higher capacity and fuel efficiency so that they make our investment more believable and trusted.
- Technology – As we talked about before, luxury brands provide unparalleled technical assistance to the drivers and passengers in their cars that cannot be found in any other ordinary economic car.
- Safety – It is quite obvious that luxury brands provide better safety than any other economic car. In fact, during a survey, 57% of privileged westerners believed that their prime purpose of purchasing a luxury brand car is better safety measures that are not taken in any other ordinary and regular car.
What are the top 3 luxury car brands available in India?
Since we are in the middle of a heated discussion about luxury car brands, let us take a look at all the luxury car brands that are actually available in India and can be put to use by those who are looking for a luxury car ride for themselves.
- Bentley – it is believed that Bentley Azure is the favorite luxury model that was introduced in India and it costs nearly 3 crores INR.
- Lamborghini – probably the most well-known luxury sports car in India, Lamborghini Aventador with a maximum speed of 350 km per hour and an engine with 690 horsepower, is available in India at a market price of 5.60 crores INR.
- Mercedes – this German company is widely known all over the Indian subcontinent for the massive Mercedes Benz Maybach S650 with an impressive engine of 630 horsepower and a maximum speed of 250 km per hour. It is available in India at a price of 2.7 crores.
We have come across many facts relating to the luxury car brands available in India in this blog. We hope it proved to be insightful and knowledgeable for you.
If you are looking for car accessories then visit us at Carorbis for amazing prices and deals.